Terms & Conditions
Your relationship with Maraya Global
Your use of Maraya Global. Laptop, Mobile, Services, Accessories, Networking, Electronics, Food, Health Care, Clothing, and web sites are subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and Maraya Global. Whose principal place of business is at 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽# 𝟮𝟭𝟯 (𝟭𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗿) 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘅, 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝗠𝗶𝗿𝗽𝘂𝗿, 𝗗𝗵𝗮𝗸𝗮-𝟭𝟮𝟭𝟲, this document explains how the agreement is made up and sets out some of the terms of that agreement.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing with Maraya Global, your agreement with Maraya Global will always include, at a minimum, the terms and conditions set out in this document. These are referred to below as the general terms
1. Accepting the terms:
In order to use the services, you must first agree to the terms. You may not use the services if you do not accept the terms.
2. Clicking to accept or agree to the term:
Where this option is made available to you by Maraya Global in the user interface for any Service; Or By actually using the services. In this case, you understand and agree that Maraya Global will treat your use of the services as acceptance of the terms from that point onwards.
You may not use the services and may not accept the terms if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Maraya Global, or (b) you are a person barred from receiving the services under the laws of Bangladesh.
3. Your passwords and account security:
3.1 You agree and understand that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with any account you use to access the services.
3.2 Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for Gadget & Gear for all activities that occur under your account.
3.3 If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Maraya Global immediately.
4. Site content:
4.1 You acknowledge that the site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or herein after developed.
4.2 All content is copyrighted as a collective work under Bangladesh. Copyright laws and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such content.
4.3 You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of select portions of the content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, informational and non-commercial use and that you do not alter or modify the content in any way, and maintain any notices contained in the content, such as all copyright notices, trademark legends, or other proprietary rights notices.
4.4 In addition to the foregoing, the use of any software content shall be governed by the software license agreement accompanying such software if any.
4.5 Online pricing and offers valid for online customers only.
5.1 Some of the services are supported by advertisements and sales promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the services, new launches, and queries made through the services or other information.
5.2 The manner, mode, and extent of advertising by Maraya Global on the services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
5.3 In consideration of Maraya Global granting you access to and use of the services, you agree that Maraya Global may place such advertising on the services
Maraya Global, M G are our trademarks and service mark. All other trademarks, product names, and company names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.
If you submit a post or otherwise send us any information, content, or materials including, without limitation, comments, reviews, data, text, messages, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, other persons' names, likenesses, voices, usernames, profiles, actions, appearances, performances and/or other biographical information or material, and any other materials, as well as links to data, text, files, images, photographs, videos, audiovisual works, shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions for any purpose at all, commercial or otherwise, without the requirement of any further permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity, including without limitation for inclusion in any future gale publication or gale product, with no compensation to you.
No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submission. Without limiting the previous, you hereby grant us.
8. Payment and billing:
You must select a payment method to pay us for any purchases you make from us. Every time you use the service, you reaffirm that
- We or our authorized billing agents are authorized to charge your designated payment method.
- We may submit charges incurred under your account for payment; and you will be responsible for such charges, even if your membership is canceled or terminated. You agree that we may charge your payment method for all amounts due to us without additional notice or consent unless required otherwise by law
- You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account made by you or anyone who uses your account (including your children, family, or friends).
- We may, at our discretion, post charges to your payment method individually or may aggregate your charges with other purchases you make on the site and apply those charges to your next billing cycle. All purchases for mobile, services, accessories, and all subscriptions are final and nonrefundable.
- You must notify us about any billing problems or discrepancies within 3 days after they first appear on the statement you receive from your bank or Credit Card Company.
- If you do not bring such problems or discrepancies to our attention within 3 days, you agree that you waive the right to dispute such problems or discrepancies.
- In the case of Order cancellation, the mode of payment will be done by transferring through Port wallet 14 working days. (i.e. we can't offer your payment as cash).
9. Proof of identification:
Maraya Global reserves the right to ask for defined proof of identification at the time of delivery. Failure to provide the same to either Maraya Global or any of its associates can lead to the cancellation of the order. In case of any gift items, a customer who has made the transaction online will have to provide his/her proof of identification.
10. Limitation of liability:
You hereby agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold our company and its parent and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by you in connection with
- Any use or alleged use of Maraya Global/services through your account by any person, whether or not authorized by you.
- The operation and content on your site or
- Any breach of your representations and warranties and other covenants under this agreement
Maraya Global reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, and agree to cooperate with Gadget & Gear defense of such claim. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, shall the mobile store(s)/content producer or Maraya Global be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, the accuracy of services, content or results, computer failure or malfunction, damages resulting from disabling of the services provided as part of the mobile store(s).
11. Shipping info:
Estimated time of delivery 7 to 15 days from the date of technically and commercially clear order and acceptance.
Shipping charges will be extra otherwise mentioned clearly. Dispatch of goods will be through reputed couriers. Most of the items are shipped within 24-48 working hours after the payment is cleared. Delivery of goods will be made only on weekdays and working days. No delivery during weekends, holidays and after office hours.
M G has the right to cancel orders under any circumstance. Shipping information will be provided on request only. Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
12. Applicable taxes:
Unless otherwise stated, all prices exclude VAT / TAX as applicable in Bangladesh.
Mobile handsets & chargers are warranted for a period defined by the respective manufacturer's agents' defects in material & workmanship.
Maraya Global is not giving the warranty and does not hold out any warranty of products sold. Maraya Global is not responsible for any defective/deficient or otherwise unsatisfactory products any such defective or deficient goods have to be repaired only by the authorized service center of the equipment manufacturer.
All the terms and conditions of Maraya Global apply. Goods once sold cannot be returned or exchanged.
14. Governing law and jurisdiction:
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Bangladesh and any legal discrepancy or disputes will be heard or proceed in the exclusive jurisdiction of the Bangladesh courts.
- The Product was purchased in the last 3 days
- The Product is in its original packaging (intact) and no seal is broken (unopened)
- The reason for return has to be valid and return acceptance condition s me t ( check on below )
- Delivery of the wrong item
- Delivery of faulty Product
- Delivery of products with missing parts
- Incorrect content on the website
16. CANCELLATION & REFUND DUE TO PRODUCT UNAVAILABILITY
- Delivery of the ordered items is subject to the availability of the products at our warehouse/store. Marayaglobal.com authority may cancel any order within 25 working days if the stock of the ordered item(s) is temporarily unavailable.
- If the customer agrees to wait for the availability of the stock of the product (s), the order may remain in open/processing/hold status for a maximum of 30 days.
- In the case of clause (a), if the customer has already made an advance payment against the order, the customer will receive a full refund, if not received any cashback, within 1 - 15 working days. The received Cashback amount will be adjusted with the refund amount.
- After confirming any Order, if the order is canceled by the customer and online payment is already made by the customer against that order, Marayaglobal.com will charge an Online Gateway Transaction fee while disbursing the refund amount.
17. RETURN/REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE MAY NOT APPLY IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Damages due to misuse of the product
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers
- Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer's packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered.
N.B: Replacement of the product is subject to availability of the same on Marayaglobal.com
18. Damaged items
If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
19. Sale items
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular priced items can be refunded.
20. Shipping charges
Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return o f a product are non - refundable. You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Marayaglobal.com